Tuesday, January 12, 2010

and another semester..

school has officially started again!
Monday was an interesting day.. starting off with waffles, ditzy moments, and a car ride to class with my roommates made the 8:30 first class completely worth while. My classes seem that they will be interesting and fairly easy. I came home and went to the gym which made me happy because i am actually accomplishing my goals for this year! I got to see amber again finally at the game and then had a little kid moment with kade making our own play dough. It was one of the funnest things, i miss being a little kid sometimes. After our play dough fun we had this amazing discussion about our religion. I realized things i never knew i believed in! So to say the least it was a pretty great day!
Today has gone well also, tuesdays and thursdays are officially my two hard classes days and for the first time i feel i will be doing a lot of homework this semester. Which is a bummer but weirdly i am excited to feel like a real college student. :) Later tonight i get to go to my institute class with michelle and start on all of that homework.. we will see how long this nerdy enthusiasm lasts!

This year has definitely started out right!

No comments:

Post a Comment