Sunday, January 17, 2010

i'm in love..

with being happy!
this week ended just as good as it had begun. There was an awesomely funny and highly awkward double blind date with Carni to see the Restoration on Wednesday. Thursday there was a dance party up on campus that i went to with carni and the boys and honestly had the funnest time time dancing in i don't know how long! i completely let loose i even threw out my neck at one point haha. Friday i came down to sandy to go to jake's cabin with everyone and though my neck hurt the entire time which was a bummer but it was a blast! Relaxing, movies, sting pong, lots and lots of food, uno, food challenges, belting music.. FUN!
i absolutely love my friends! being up in logan fits me so well but i love coming home and being with my girls. Sadly though all of this fun i did fail at the taking more pictures hope which is a real bummer but it was still a fun weekend regardless if it was caught on an SD card.
There have been lots of smiles this week and i am thinking they will only continue to come this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello today... most of the couples shots (and a considerable amount of shots on my website too) were taken at the Utah State Hospital orchard/castle. It's at about 1300 East and Center Street in Provo. There's a $20 fee to shoot there, but it's so worth it.

    Let me know if you have any other questions!

    www.kensingtonblue.com

    ReplyDelete