Sunday, January 3, 2010

sunday musings..

i love sundays for the simple fact of being able to sit back and think..
on my mind today has been:
#1
i had a great new years eve down in St. George with my friends barely making it, we all had fun on the dixie football field with the fireworks, hugging, and cartwheels. the trip also allowed me to get to know jess and sam a lot better and those girls are so very fun! i love making new friends!
#2
I am so excited for this upcoming year!! This break i have realized things are very very different, i don't fully fit in down here in Sandy but i know i have some amazing friends down here I am ready to be back up in logan and ready to put all of my new years resolutions into practice! I am unsure why this year feels so different but i am sure some very fun adventures are in my future.
#3
The past three sundays i have helped my mom in primary with the sunbeams class, sitting with them in primary and going to their classes these little kids are so very cute and they now recognize me! I am a little bummed to go back to my singles ward and miss out helping with them and watching them in primary but i do love my singles ward and i know i will get to help out whenever i come home. I can't wait to work with kids for a living!!
#4
This gospel is truly amazing
i am so very grateful for it today and i am excited for my new years resolution to get to know it better! i am going to actually go to institute this year and i am excited to go through the new gospel doctrines book for relief society.

It's such a good day!
i just love the little things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment