Thursday, December 31, 2009

now on to 2010..

It's officially the end of the year!
and this year was pretty dang fantastic..

i got to go on my very first road trip
sent off all of my missionary friends
made many amazing new friends that i never want to give up
changed my major to something i am absolutely in love with
for the first time felt like a real adult
spent a week with all of my extended family
got to deal with Juan the worst boss in america
started dating like a grown up
fell in love with photography all over again
discovered MLIA and paper tissue
moved into the FLAMiNgO house!!
fell in love with some amazing new music
started tummy yummy palooza thursdays
bought and had a good run with miss melba
grew closer to my savior
became a better baker with my first batch of home made cookies
learned how to use scene skills in my writing
passed statistics
had two best days everr!
learned how to have long distance relationships
got to go through my first temple dedication
went to the temple every week this summer
learned how to rock climb and balee
learned to crochet
fell in love with spray painting shirts
had my first room roommate
tried sushi and other new foods for the very first time
learned to appreciate my family
...

i have learned so much about
myself and those around me
there have been tears and
lots and lots of smiles
and i have grown
i am so grateful for all of the
adventures and lessons i have learned
this next year i hope i will
have even more adventures
i cant wait to see what it will bring!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment