Monday, April 11, 2011

patience..

Patience is becoming my new friend. I got the wonderful news from my bishop late last night that my call has been chosen and was mailed on friday! It should be here on wednesday and I could not be more excited! My roommates have started bets on where I will go but honestly I am ready for anywhere!
Yesterday I had a great opportunity to share a message and my testimony in sacrament meeting with six other amazing girls in my ward that are also preparing to serve. That's right there are seven of us, seven in one ward! It is so incredibly awesome they are some of the strongest girls and such examples, the meeting was perfect and got me so ready to just know already the people I will be getting to serve!
Thursday is the day! My focus and attention get lost a lot lately, I know school thursday will be pure torture but nevertheless I am going to be a good student attend my classes and then make my way down to sandy for a weekend of friends, family, fun, and MY MISSION CALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment