Wednesday, April 13, 2011

well kids..

it's here!
it's here!
it's here!!!!!

my official mission call from the church head quarters is currently sitting at my house
i'm in logan
amazingly i am totally okay with it!
I have been blessed with the ability to have patience I am so incredibly excited but content with waiting till tomorrow. I love that everyone is getting so excited for me and giving me all sorts of guesses from Oklahoma to the Philippines, where ever it is I am so so stoked.

another plus, tomorrow i don't have my first class which means i get to sleep in AND i get to play at the elementary today co-head teaching!
Today is awesome!
Tomorrow will be BETTER!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. juli i am sooo excited for you!! i can't believe you're even old enough to serve a mission. in my eyes you'll always be my best friends little sister :) i am so proud of you! you are such an amazing person and will be an even more amazing missionary!! pleeeease let me come to your farewell! we would love to say goodbye! keep me posted :) i love your blog! CONGRATS!!-- chels :)

    ReplyDelete