Wednesday, December 23, 2009

new adventure crossed off my list..

I have officially eaten fish filled sushi!
Last night we went out with a bunch of friends to Mikado's and got the cool little private room. I felt so.. sophisticated? I don't know the right word but it was just a fun experience. I didn't plan on eating anything at all but Josh told me I had to try it. He put one on a little plate just for me and I told him I would think about it. A while had passed and i just couldn't get myself to try it. Finally the entire table used the peer pressure tactic to make me just do it. Josh helped me put the good sauce on it and it started to fall apart so alas i picked it up with my fingers and shoved it in my mouth. The first thing i learned is those things are BIG!! It is a lot of food in your mouth at one time. I don't know what was in it, it was tempura fried.. and i will admit it was not disgusting. The texture of whatever fish it was got to me and i guess i made some pretty funny faces when trying to get it down but I DID IT! I was very proud!

Also another great thing this week was our willow canyon elementary school reunion. My bestest buddies from elementary school, hilary holdsworth, tiffany wixom, and amber wanlass all went out to sweet tomatoes just as we used to in middle school to catch up on everything. It was the greatest time! Just goes to show how old we are getting haha but it was a well needed catch up and reminiss of the good old days.. i have been blessed with the best friends my entire life, it is so nice we can still remain in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment