Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a great day..

Today was one of those days where i catch myself smiling for absolutely no reason. I realized just happy I was on my way to work, freezing from the wind but smiling ear to ear and these are the reasons why:
..I woke up to the FUNNIEST dream involving some of my favorite people I haven't seen for awhile, it involved robbing a friend, being completely stealth, have abilities in reality I don't have, and winning the bachelor haha
..my work out class this morning was a work out! I hate spinning, I've only done it twice but I simply don't enjoy it and though we did it this morning for class it still made my day because afterward I felt awesome!
..I wore a new cute outfit I came up with in my head last night. I have become so accustomed to my shirt under a sweater with boots and my black jeans that today with a dress and leggings I felt like a new woman. I don't even care if I looked super cute to other people I was insanely comfortable and it was a good day!
*I wish I had pictures but my camera is dead..*

..Work went by fast which is always a plus and we actually talked like a normal office today, Yay!
..I got to work at the after school program again today and was in the justin bieber fan club. The amount of love those girls had for those boys is adorable!

The night still isn't over, I have a bunch of studying ahead of me but I don't see the high spirits of today dying down anytime soon..
Today was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment