Tuesday, February 8, 2011

here goes nothing..

After weeks and weeks of desiring to start writing on my blog consistently I am actually going to begin.. I have been waiting until I had some awesomely catching interesting post to write about with cute pictures and things but I have come up short and have thus been pushing back this goal of mine for far too long.. until now.

So here is what has been on my mind as of late:

..School this semester is different, I can't get myself to do any of my homework! Of course I am still me and make sure that everything is at least turned in but I am failing at staying ahead of the game as I would like to be.
..I have my own room again!!! I am stoked beyond belief though to be honest I have gotten used to the whole living with no one I am close with, the girls in my house are awesome just not the same as my flamingos.
..I love my friends and boy have I been blessed with some amazing people to support me! my bestie and I reminisced this weekend about all of the wonderful memories of the past and it was great but it also made me excited for whatever is next in my life.. after this little rut thats been happening.

..I am getting really excited to start the process of getting ready to serve an LDS mission. I will admit I doubt myself sometimes and get sad that I will leave so soon after my best friends return but it's just too good of an opportunity to pass up. I have been attending this fabulous mission prep institute class and have learned so much in such a short time! We have practice opportunities where we have to just wing it, teach by the spirit to our "companions" of the day and it is nerve racking but exhilarating because I LOVE IT! I LOVE THE GOSPEL!!! how everything makes sense and gives so much hope.. I can't wait to bring the joy and happiness of the gospel to the people I will serve!!
..Everytime I attend my institute class my love of cute boy missionaries grows.. they never cease to make me smile with their enthusiasm and just knowing that they share the same love of the gospel that I do
..I have a recently discovered love of pretzel m&ms.. I may or may not have almost made it through an entire bag by myself tonight
..I love the blogging world, I have multiple sites I check daily because they are so inspiring, crafty, and interesting! I hope to be able to be successful at this as well..
..I have an AMAZING family.. truly! I can spend hours upon hours with them and I love them for that.. weekend nights in are just as fun than when I spend them out with friends.. I am so blessed


..I love my major, my classes are so interesting. I am so excited to graduate and be able to work with kids everyday for the rest of my life!
..I am the official mascot of the worst dater club.. it's as simple as that
..Life is good, challenging but completely worth it right now!

and that is all I have..
until next time when I will maybe have something a little more interesting!

2 comments:

  1. juli! why did i not know you had a blog!? loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so maybe i wrote that comment before actually reading the whole post so forgive me for commenting again but congrats on the mission juli! my goodness you will be a fabulous missionary! i am beyond excited for you!

    ReplyDelete