Thursday, February 10, 2011

motivation and inspiration..

Waiting till the last minute to study for tests has been a reocurring theme in my college career. My process: Fill out the study guide the night before.. Wake up in the wee hours of the morning.. Stuff my brain and hope for the best..
Today was one of those days.. Research Methods. The class does not even sound interesting and though I have not completely hated the class.. (the instructor always makes lame jokes that make my day) I was really nervous for the test because he is SUPER vague but I went for it and it paid off!! I got a 92% which isn't super great in my book.. I know I am lame.. but finding out I ranked 1 out of 36.. Woo Hoo for me!!

Complete motivation to continue my horrible studying habits..

Institute class today consisted of understanding the importance of study and this lovely scripture:

"Therefore, continue your journey and let your hearts rejoice; for behold, and lo, I am with you even unto the end." *D&C 100: 12

Complete inspiration to keep moving forward

In my personal study I have always been drawn to the phrases regarding our presence with the savior, whether he with us or we with him, it is everywhere in the scriptures. We have the opportunity to dwell with the divine, simply amazing..

In other news, I figured out the plus to having a roommate. My room never results to something like this..
Granted this isn't my room (realized camera charger is in big camera bag in sandy..) but I fill like this is my room, messiness is dreadful! Soon I will get my act together.. soon.

Hope you have a lovely thursday!

1 comment:

  1. juli! i'm in research methods this semester toooo! good job on your test girl! i wish i could pull of the cramming study method.

    ReplyDelete