Thursday, February 24, 2011

today's {altered} checklist

alarm goes off at six.. snooze till six thirty = wake up realizing it was a dream and get to snooze AGAIN till six fifteen this time because i wanted to be productive i was so excited..

decide to wear my moccasins to school = being grateful i at least remembered my coat today since it decided to snow lots while i bustled around campus today.. my weather girl (aka my mother) forgot to inform me..

brainstorm for homework = 1. daydreaming about my up coming cruise and 2. immersing myself into the world of blogging.. (i can get lost for hours but limited myself to 45 minutes :))

start on homework due next week to avoid school crowding my weekend = taking a 1.5 hour nap that was much needed and entirely enjoyed..

have a nutritious chicken salad for dinner = healthifying a waffle recipe and enjoying DELICIOUS whole wheat waffles with jam while basking in the satisfaction of a job well done..

watch my favorite t.v. show without commercials = cleaning/organizing my room for when my bestie and her lovely sister get here in t minus 18 hours!!!! woo hoo!!

Though i wasn't as productive as i wanted to be today this weekend looks to be very promising which i am stoked for since it is only my second weekend staying in Logan this semester..

In other news, in institute today we had a mid term.. say what?? i planned a lesson (in five minutes) and then had three minutes to explain baptism to my "investigator".. nerve wracking??? yes! but it was awesome! and papers are coming right along.. dentist, check.. physical, appointment made.. online stuff 75% filled out.. i seriously can't believe it is happening so quickly but i am loving it and am so so STOKED!


1 comment:

  1. I love your perspective on your life, you have an excellent way of telling your story in a blogging format.

    ReplyDelete