Wednesday, March 2, 2011

breakfast at tiffanys..


{image from: http://getglamourlicious.blogspot.com/2010/12/rave-breakfast-at-tiffanys.html}

One of my most favorite shows. audrey hepburn is beautiful, completely and utterly beautiful. Her co star also just as handsome. The hope and love throughout the movie fills up my heart every time. Tonight i let myself immerse into the trouble free world that is breakfast at tiffanys where nothing bad could ever happen. All too often i find myself, like holly, putting myself in my own cage, creating my own obstacles and holding back lovely things that would bless my life.
i don't have a wonderful paul varjek though i intend to find one someday..
for now i must let myself out of my own cage and do what i know is right for me..

{image from: http://acottageindustry.typepad.com/a_cottage_industry/2008/02/breakfast-at-tr.html}

As i pondered the movie tonight and the bliss that fills tiffany and company's walls for miss holly golightly i realized i do have a place like that i can find it here. This wonderful place i visited today and after enjoying these lovely words of inspiration, kind words from this person in a wonderful letter, and my own musing of thoughts that poured into my heart on sunday i felt that birdcage come crumbling down. I no longer am caged in and man it feels lovely! Doubt and faith can never coexist.. so i am choosing faith.

2 comments:

  1. When did you become so wise???Thanks for the inspiring message to start my day with. Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliann...You're simply amazing and inspiring. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete