Tuesday, March 22, 2011

thoughts of the day..

though not very excited to see snow this morning, enjoying one of my absolute favorite things to observe {snow covered trees, every limb, every branch.. BEautiful!!} made it entirely worth it AND it's all melted now! Spring is coming!!

i never knew I was so connected with my laptop till I sadly left it in sandy from my trip home! needless to say I am taking high advantage of the library computers this week.

enjoying every moment of my justin bieber jam out sitting in the middle of the library realizing that i don't care one bit he is a teeny bopper star sensation, he is adorable and talented and I am proud to know I am still a child at heart!!

one interview left in the process!! I am stoked probably just as much as I am sickeningly nervous, a fun process to say the least.

blown away at the strength both her and her have that inspire me to no end. I am so blessed with great friends, and I realize I have said that in probably every post I have done and probably will for the rest of them but it is true I feel bad for others that lack the love, example, and laughter that come from having best friends.

hope you are enjoying the wonderfullness that is this Tuesday cause..

"you smile.. I smile.. :)"

1 comment:

  1. I love yew. with all my heart Juliann. You never fail to be there for me and you never fail to pick me up when I am down. Thank yew. for everything.

    ReplyDelete