Sunday, March 27, 2011

the waiting game..

I am torn tonight..
On one hand I broke one of the goals I care a lot about tonight. The worst part of having to do school work on a sunday is that I could have done this homework that decided to lear it ugly head at me all day today yesterday. Did I? Not in the slightest.. I had good intention to, I even had the time to, but I simply didn't which makes the entire thing worse that I didn't even have a good excuse to break my no homework on sunday commitment but it happened I studied my heart out today and took an exam. Glad it's over and next week is another start!

On the most opposite side.. I'm done! Done! DONE!!! with my papers that is.. I had my stake president's interview today and am so glad to be blessed with amazing men that take pride in fulfilling their callings to help me in this process. It seems like just yesterday I made the decision to really truly go but it is now here and all I have left to do is wait. Wait for a place and a date, stuff that will change the progression of pretty much everything from here on out. The word stoked is an understatement.. as of now I am not dying in lack of patience but I'm sure that feeling is to come in the next couple weeks, for now I am just happy! Happy to be waiting and happy for the realization of only five weeks left of school!

Today was good to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it's all coming together...and so soon! You are truely amazing and inspirational. now....MOVE HOME!

    ReplyDelete